Vacation

Thursday, March 15, 2007

If I were one of these guys then things can be a little smoother but right now I have no right to play under the sun. Yes I’m taking a week vacation cuz I’ll be having my final exams. While my friends are drowning in a night drinking spree, I’d be in a secluded corner buried in books hehe. I feel sad leaving the blog since the site has just been listed at some blog directories; I wanted to post some more entries. But I really have no choice; in light of my dwindling financial account, I desperately need to graduate this year! (Kamisama onegai!!~_~).
I have, though, these plans in mind when I return:
Manga Impressions: Parallel and Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Anime Movie Impressions: Umi ga Kikoeru ^_^

Posted by shinji at 7:02 PM

1 comments:

Oh you are on vacation then? :P oh well see ya!

tina said...
March 16, 2007 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment