Welcome!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Welcome to my small blog! I created this blog to share my thoughts on manga and anime I have read, watched and loved. Some are old and others new but they're the ones that really caught my interest. I want to keep this small cuz I am busy with work and school but I will try to write as much as I can.

My first anime was Voltes V which was regularly aired then in our local channel and dubbed in our local language. Then titles like Battle Ball, Macross, Ranma, and a lot of Classic Novel adaptations followed. Ranma and Blade of the Immortal were my first glimpse of manga and both instantly got me into reading other genres. Technology has been favorable to us fans. It made resources more accessible and raised visual culture to a whole new level. Now it's time for me to share my experiences thru this blog.

I do not claim ownership on the images posted here and they remain properties of their respective owners.

Hope you can find something interesting in here. Feel free to post your thoughts on the comments page or tagboard. Enjoy! ^_^

Posted by shinji at 8:15 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment